Sending your machine to us isn’t as pricey as you would think – and once your machine arrives, a full assessment and repair quote will be provided free.
If you see your espresso machine model listed below, please print and fill out the shipping form, package your machine, and send it to us. We work on a lot of models of machine, many of which are not listed here, so please contact us with any questions about different brands.
Our turnaround times are quick – meaning that your machine is tested and inspected, and we are calling you within a day or two of it arriving here.
- Please take care to package your machine in a way that ensures it won’t be damaged in shipping. We will inspect your machine upon arrival and immediately notify you of issues, but cannot be liable for damages. Contact us for tips.
- Please include proper documentation along with your machine by way of our shipping form above. This form ensures we have your accurate contact information as well as the specific details about your machine.
- Shipping charges associated with the repair of your machine will be calculated when it’s repaired and ready to be sent back, including a $10 box & packaging fee for new packaging materials. Our charges for shipping are our actual costs with UPS — we don’t mark it up.
- For your reference, below is a list of machine models and recommended box sizes. Don’t hesitate to contact us with specific concerns, or when in doubt measure your machine’s dimensions.
- We will contact you within 1-3 business days upon arrival of your machine with a full assessment and accurate quote for the cost of your repair.
- We can provide you with the best advice for packaging your machine.
- Should your machine become damaged in shipping to us, we will notify you immediately and work with the shipping company to expedite a claim, or to work with you to repair the shipping damages in the fairest way possible.
- We warranty our work for 60 days, specific to the work performed and parts installed. If you are experiencing an issue with your machine, please call us to resolve.
It’s important to use proper packaging materials to make sure your machine isn’t damaged in shipping. Here are common makes/models of home espresso machine listed underneath our recommended box sizes. Using the proper sized box will minimize packaging expenses and maximize the safety of your machine.
Starbucks Italia Digital
Synchrony Compact Digital
Platinum Swing Up
ESAM2000 Caffe Venezia
Gran Dama 6600
La Pavoni Europiccola